The folks at Hershey’s sent me some of their new chocolate spreads. Not too long ago I whipped up some phenomenal Simple Chocolate Truffles using the spreads. I used them to put together fun little Valentine’s for all my guys. I have to share my chocolate so that I don’t eat it all myself.
The other day I had a hankering for a sweet treat and went back to those little jars of chocolate goodness. This time I decided to whip up a Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
I don’t know about you guys but when I think about chocolate I also think peanut butter. The combination is just classic and oh so delicious. I was craving chocolate peanut butter pie and decided that I would do individual portions to help me curb my desire to put my whole face in a pie (I have a hard time saying no to chocolate). Thus my Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (In A Cup) came about.
These were so rich and delicious. You’ll definitely want to portion them out…unless of course you have will power around chocolate and peanut butter!
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Hershey's Spreads
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner's powdered sugar
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8-ounce tub of whipped topping
- Pulse the cookies in the food processor until they are small crumbs. (You can also place the cookies in a zip top bag and use a rolling pin to crush into crumbs).
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter.
- Evenly divide the mixture into 8 small cups and press down with a spoon to create your bottom crust layer.
- Place cream cheese, Hershey's Spread and peanut butter in a bowl and mix on medium until combined and smooth.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
- Pour in the condensed milk and continue mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in a quarter of the whipped topping to lighten the mixture.
- Once combined, fold in the remaining whipped topping and pipe (or spoon) the mixture into the cups with the cookie crumb crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours to set.
- Serve chilled.
- Top with additional whipped topping and chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups if desired.